Welcome! I am so happy to be serving you. Let me know how I can help!
Pennsburg Real Estate Taxes will be issued 3/1/18
UPSD Real Estate Taxes and Per Capita Taxes are issued 7/1/18
2018 Collection Dates/Times
Mornings 11am to 1pm:
April 18, 21, 24, 30
Evenings 4pm to 6pm:
March 23, April 20, 27, 30
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
This website is privately funded by the Tax Collector. No Taxpayer, public or government funds have been used to pay for or maintain it.
NEW TAX YEAR - Don't Run!
On March 1st, 2018, County/Boro Real Estate Bills started appearing in mail boxes. Not anyone's favorite piece of mail, but I am here to help with questions/help/appointments. Oh and yes, I have a new phone system this year!
Please note: 2017 is officially closed and I am no longer able to take any late payments. If you have not paid a Real Estate bill from 2017 or earlier, please wait to be contacted by mail as to additional fees and how to remit payment. After 12/31 of any year, I may no longer accept payments except for Interim bills.
*PLEASE NOTE CREDIT CARD PAYMENT OPTION IS NOT IN USE AT THIS TIME. APOLOGIES FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. THIS OPTION SHOULD BE AVAILABLE AGAIN SOON*
Moving out of District:
If you are moving out of UPSD, please inform your Tax Collector and/or School District to be taken off the UPSD Per Capita Tax list. Also, alert your new school district or tax office to be put on their list. This can take time to process. Your patience is appreciated!
1. Automated Bank Checks MUST be accompanied by a bill for proper processing. Please send your bill copy separate if the bank does not have it.
2. Tax Collectors cannot take personal checks after December 15th of the year of collection due to time for the check to clear. Cashier's Checks, Money Orders and Cash are acceptible payments after December 15th.
3. Please, please do not leave payments outside my home. They have disappeard for months only to be found at the neighbors home across the block. They can also get stolen, blown away, lost. Please make an appointment to hand deliver, come to one of my collection dates at the Borough Hall, OR mail the payment.
4. To get a stamped copy of your Tax Bill, please make sure to send an SASE, and TWO copies of your bill. I need one for processing.
Patricia Ann Baver
Pennsburg Borough Tax Collector
101 Dotts Street
Pennsburg, PA 18073-1337
215-679-5977 - phone 267-923-5233 - fax
Serving Pennsburg Borough, Montgomery County PA from January 2018 - January 2022