Welcome! I am so happy to be serving you. Let me know how I can help!
Pennsburg Real Estate Taxes send 3/1/17
UPSD Real Estate Taxes send 7/1/17
There are no more collection dates for the year 2017. Please send by mail, or make an appointment by calling the phone number below.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
This website is privately funded by the Tax Collector. No Taxpayer, public or government funds have been used to pay for or maintain it.
First, thank you all so much for your votes! I am very happy to serve for 4 more years, implementing another credit card system and looking to make improvements! If you have suggestions, please pass them on.
2017 is coming to a close and all tax payments are due. After 12/15, if you are paying your taxes, they MUST be paid by cash, Cashier's check, or Money Order. After 12/31/17, this office can no longer accept taxes as I have to turn all data for the year over to the School, County, and Borough - please note that your bill may be postmarked 12/31/17.
*PLEASE NOTE CREDIT CARD PAYMENT OPTION IS NOT IN USE AT THIS TIME. APOLOGIES FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. THIS OPTION SHOULD BE AVAILABLE AGAIN SOON*
If you are moving out of UPSD, please inform your Tax Collector and/or School District to be taken off the UPSD Per Capita Tax list. Also, alert your new school district or tax office to be put on their list. This can take time to process. Your patience is appreciated!
Let me help YOU!
1. Automated Bank Checks MUST be accompanied by a bill for proper processing. Please send your bill copy separate if the bank does not have it.
2. Tax Collectors cannot take personal checks after December 15th of the year of collection due to time for the check to clear. Cashier's Checks, Money Orders and Cash are acceptible payments after December 15th.
3. Please, please do not leave payments outside my home. They have disappeard for months only to be found at the neighbors home across the block. They can also get stolen, blown away, lost. Please make an appointment to hand deliver, come to one of my collection dates at the Borough Hall, OR mail the payment.
4. To get a stamped copy of your Tax Bill, please make sure to send an SASE, and TWO copies of your bill. I need one for processing.
Patricia Ann Baver
Pennsburg Borough Tax Collector
101 Dotts Street
Pennsburg, PA 18073-1337
215-679-5977 - phone 267-923-5233 - fax
Serving Pennsburg Borough, Montgomery County PA from January 2014 - January 2018