Welcome! I am so happy to be serving you. Let me know how I can help!
Pennsburg County/Borough Real Estate Taxes were issued 3/1/19
UPSD Real Estate Taxes and Per Capita Taxes will be issued 7/1/19
2019 UPSD Collection Dates/Times
Held at Pennsburg Borough Hall
Mornings 11am to 1pm:
April 18, 23, 25, 27
Evenings 4pm to 6pm:
March 15 and
April 19, 26, 30
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
This website is privately funded by the Tax Collector. No Taxpayer, public or government funds have been used to pay for or maintain it.
Patricia Ann Baver
Pennsburg Borough Tax Collector
101 Dotts Street
Pennsburg, PA 18073-1337
215-679-5977 - phone 267-923-5233 - fax
Serving Pennsburg Borough,
Montgomery County PA
from January 2018 - January 2022
Here we go!
It's that time of the year again. The 2019 County/Borough Real Estate Taxes have been mailed. They can be paid as of March 1st, 2019. Property owners, if you did not receive your bill in the mail, the County and Borough will still hold you responsible, so please call me ASAP if you haven't received one.
You should also have received a flyer with your bill, informing you that I am in the process of securing a new credit/debit card method of payment that will only be available online. Please be advised you will be charged a convenience fee, which goes directly, and in full, to the processing company. Details to come.
Reminder, we are in the Penalty Phase for the 2018 Per Capita Real Estate Taxes. All unpaid taxes will be considered Delinquent after 04/15/19. Please do not send personal checks after April 1st, 2019. After which you may pay by cash, money order, or cashiers check.
*Please note the Per Capita payment deadline was extended for the 2018 Per Capita taxes.
If you are moving out of UPSD, please inform your Tax Collector and/or School District to be taken off the UPSD Per Capita Tax list. Also, alert your new school district or tax office to be put on their list.
If you are moving within the UPSD District, you will need to be transferred to your new Tax Collector. This can take time to process. Your patience is appreciated!
Either way, if you are moving, PLEASE call!
1. Automated Bank Checks MUST be accompanied by a bill for proper processing. Please send your bill copy separate if the bank does not have it.
2. Tax Collectors cannot take personal checks after December 15th of the collecting year due to the time it takes for the check to clear the bank. Cashier's Checks, Money Orders and Cash are acceptible payments after December 15th.
3. Please, please do not leave payments outside my home. They have disappeard for months only to be found at the neighbors home across the block. They can also get stolen, blown away, lost. Please make an appointment to hand deliver, come to one of my collection dates at the Borough Hall, OR mail the payment.
4. To get a stamped copy of your Tax Bill, please make sure to send an SASE, and TWO copies of your bill. I need one for processing.
Check Out Our Resource Page!
Make sure to check out our Resource page for helpful links.