Welcome! I am so happy to be serving you. Let me know how I can help!
Pennsburg Real Estate Taxes will be issued 3/1/19
UPSD Real Estate Taxes and Per Capita Taxes are issued 7/1/19
2019 UPSD Collection Dates/Times
Held at Pennsburg Borough Hall
Mornings 11am to 1pm:
August 18, 23, 25, 27
Evenings 4pm to 6pm:
March 15 and
April 19, 26, 30
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
This website is privately funded by the Tax Collector. No Taxpayer, public or government funds have been used to pay for or maintain it.
Take a breath!
Except for Per Capita taxes, we all have a rest until March 1st, 2019 at which time the County/Borough Real Estate Taxes are issued.
Reminder, we are in the Penalty Phase for the 2018 Per Capita Real Estate Taxes. All unpaid taxes will be considered Delinquent after 04/15/19. Please do not send personal checks after April 1st, 2019.You may pay by cash, money order, or cashiers check.
*Please note the Per Capita payment deadline was extended for the 2018 Per Capita taxes.
If you are moving out of UPSD, please inform your Tax Collector and/or School District to be taken off the UPSD Per Capita Tax list. Also, alert your new school district or tax office to be put on their list.
If you are moving within the UPSD District, you will need to be transferred to your new Tax Collector. This can take time to process. Your patience is appreciated!
Either way, if you are moving, PLEASE call!
1. Automated Bank Checks MUST be accompanied by a bill for proper processing. Please send your bill copy separate if the bank does not have it.
2. Tax Collectors cannot take personal checks after December 15th of the collecting year due to the time it takes for the check to clear the bank. Cashier's Checks, Money Orders and Cash are acceptible payments after December 15th.
3. Please, please do not leave payments outside my home. They have disappeard for months only to be found at the neighbors home across the block. They can also get stolen, blown away, lost. Please make an appointment to hand deliver, come to one of my collection dates at the Borough Hall, OR mail the payment.
4. To get a stamped copy of your Tax Bill, please make sure to send an SASE, and TWO copies of your bill. I need one for processing.
Check Out Our Resource Page!
Make sure to check out our Resource page for helpful links.
Patricia Ann Baver
Pennsburg Borough Tax Collector
101 Dotts Street
Pennsburg, PA 18073-1337
215-679-5977 - phone 267-923-5233 - fax
Serving Pennsburg Borough, Montgomery County PA from January 2018 - January 2022